INDUSTRIAL DOOR REPAIR
At Attenborough we are proud of our commitment to quality service and have achieved DHF TS004 standard for quality of repair works. We have built an enviable reputation across the UK and further afield thanks to our comprehensive door repair and door maintenance programme.
Our skilled engineers are on hand 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to ensure that your premises remains secure all year round. All call-outs are attended by our own personnel in fully-equipped workshop vehicles, who can repair and maintain any make of industrial door as well as most automated entrance doors.
Industrial Door Maintenance
- Full compliance with all current legislation.
- We will help extend the lifespan of your industrial doors and roller shutters.
- Doors and shutters operate in a safer and more efficient way.
- Prevents loss of revenue, as replacing faulty doors creates downtime.
- Planned maintenance is a fixed cost that can be budgeted for, reactive repair work isn’t.
- Variable levels of service available, suitable for all requirements and budgets.
Current UK regulations place a duty of care on building owners to ensure their doors and shutters are regularly maintained by a competent and appropriate organisation. Records to this effect are necessary by law.
Business owners must conform to the Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992, the Fire Precautions (Workplace) Regulations 1997 and the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998.
Our door repairs and door maintenance packages are designed to help the necessary parties meet their obligations. For more information on these and our expert installation services, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 0115 930 0815 or fill in our online contact form and we will get back to you promptly.